1/2c fresh mango
1-1.5c frozen mixed berries
1/2c pineapple (bought fresh, then I froze it)
2c baby spinach
- Pineapples contain bromelain, manganese, and vitamin C
- Bromelain aids in digestion and helps keep your track 'clean' and moving smoothly... which as a result, gives you more energy to do other things your body needs to do, rather than putting all of your energy into digesting food!
- It's an anti-inflammatory - many benefits here, in regards to autoimmune disease, bowel issues, arthritis, too much acidity in your body...
- Manganese is a trace mineral essential to overall health - it helps to absorb calcium, it helps your thyroid and sex hormone functionality, and aids in generating healthy bone structure.
- Vitamin C - supports a healthy immune system, helps cardiovascular system, and it's thought to help with wrinkles!!